Instructions for Poster Presentations
- Dimensions: A0, 84 x 119 cm, portrait format
- Fonts, graphs, tables: Contents should be readable at a distance of at least two meters.
- Title: Capitalize first letter of each word only.
- Authors: Underline the name of the presenting author and indicate the corresponding author with an asterisk.
- Affiliations: Include address and E-Mail of the corresponding author.
- Poster body: Organise findings into traditional sections "Aim, Methods, Results, Discussion and Conclusions". Avoid expressions such as "results will be discussed" or "other data will be presented".
- Abbreviations: Use only standard abbreviations. Special abbreviations should be spelled when they first appear.