Authors of papers published in the proceedings of RIO Acoustics conferences have the opportunity to develop manuscripts based on their conference papers and to submit such manuscripts for publication in the peer-reviewed IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering. Read more
In order for your paper to appear in the Technical Program and be presented at RIO Acoustics Symposium, the following requirements must be met:
- The originally-submitted abstract cannot be used as a substitute for the symposium paper.
- The paper should not exceed 10 pages, including figures and references.
- The paper must be formatted to A4 page size. Style templates for MS Word and LaTex are downloadable below that incorporate the specifications for the symposium proceedings. The MS Word template can be used with Office Word 2003+ and may be compatible with Apache OpenOffice and open source LibreOffice. For the LaTex template be sure to use the template's conference mode and A4 page size. See template documentation for details.
- Carefully proofread and check the layout of your paper before going through the next step.
- Log in to IEEE PDF eXpress (www.pdf-express.org) and create an IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF file of your paper. The conference ID is 40990X.
- First create your account by clicking on "New Users". Enter the conference ID 40990X and your email address and create a password.
- For each conference paper, click "Create New Title".
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required).
- Click "Submit Source Files for Conversion". Only PDFs created using IEEE PDF eXpress will be accepted.
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click "Browse and Navigate to File", and click "Upload File". You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
- You will then receive an email with your IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached.
- The email and attached PDF file must be forwarded by email to the symposium secretariat together with the properly filled and signed IEEE copyright form (doc, pdf).
- If the file size is larger than 10 Mbyte you will need to e-mail a link where your file can be downloaded.
- Oral or poster presentations at the symposium are required for the paper to be published in the citable Proceedings of the symposium in IEEE Xplore, the IEEE on-line database.
Failure to present the paper at the conference will result in withdrawal of the paper from the published Proceedings of IEEE/OES RIO Acoustics 2017 Symposium. The USB key distributed at the symposium may contain your paper, but that is not the official publication and cannot be cited in other literature. Please be sure to attend and present your paper or have a co-author do so.
|MS Word 2003
|LaTeX Class (template)
|DOC file||ZIP archive