Please read carefully the following information before submitting your abstract.
If your abstract is accepted, the following requirements must be met before your paper will be published in the citable proceedings of the symposium:
- Your paper will have to be prepared and submitted according to the instructions that will be given on the symposium website.
- You or a co-author must execute a valid assignment of copyright. If employer or funding source requirement will prevent use of the standard copyright form, you should allow sufficient time before the paper submission deadline to contact the symposium secretariat. There are established modifications to the standard form which will require one week at a minimum. Copyright must be assigned before you submit your paper together with the completed copyright form to the secretariat.
- You or one of your co-authors must pay the registration fee online no later than the final paper submission deadline in order to have the paper included in the technical program.
- You must submit your final paper to the secretariat by the deadline in order to have your presentation scheduled in the technical program.
- You or a co-author must make an oral or poster presentation of the paper during the scheduled time in the technical program.
I have read and understand this information.